- All orders placed on our store are immediately charged for the full cost of your order. Pending authorization holds may appear on your account up to seven business days depending on your card’s issuing bank until the transaction has completed processing. If the pending hold does not drop after this time or you believe there to be a billing error, please contact us.
You will be charged for your entire order, inclusive of any pre-order items, immediately at checkout. This ensures that your pre-order is reserved for you.
- Depending on where your order is within the shipping process, we may be able to update your order with a shipping address change, quantity change or cancellation. To request one of these changes, please contact us and we’ll make every effort to accommodate your request! Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to sizes in your order or swap items.
- Once your request is received, one of our team members will notify you via email to confirm whether or not your request was able to be processed.
- Please remember that all orders are subject to our return and exchange policies, unless otherwise stated in the product’s description or order confirmation email.
- At this time we only accept orders placed through the website and are not able to take your credit card information over the phone. If you’re having trouble placing your order, please reach out to us and we’ll do our best to help troubleshoot and guide you through the ordering process.
If a size, color or other variant doesn’t appear online, it is not currently available for purchase.
Sales tax is applied to all domestic orders. The tax is calculated based on applicable sales tax and use tax laws within each state.
What do I do if my order arrived damaged, incorrect or incomplete?
If your item arrived damaged, or you received an incorrect item:
- Please contact us as soon as possible so we can investigate and resolve your issue. Please attach photos with your submission. Photos are required to verify the damage and/or to confirm which incorrect item was shipped. This helps us investigate what went wrong and prevent similar issues for you and other customers in the future.
- Upon review of the photos, we’ll issue a return label to you via email. Once the affected item is received by our warehouse, we’ll ship you a replacement or refund you if the item is no longer in stock.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damages to any merchandise once the item has been worn, used or washed.
- Please also be advised we are only able to process a refund or exchange for damaged and/or incorrect items returned within 60 days from the date you received the order.
- If your order arrived incomplete:
- Please contact us as soon as possible letting us know what is missing from your order so we can investigate and resolve your issue.
- Please be advised we are only able to process a refund or a reshipment for the missing item(s) within 60 days from the date you received the order.
- If your item arrived damaged, or you received an incorrect item:
What if the item I ordered arrives and it doesn’t look like the photo on the store?
- We make every effort to fully and accurately represent the product design, color, and other product description details. However, as pre-orders are in advance of production, the design team reserves the right to make certain changes if necessary to ensure the quality of the item prior to shipment.
- If you believe the item you received differs greatly from the description, or you believe the wrong item was received, please contact us. Be sure to include a photo or two so our team can see the difference in order to better help you.
How do I access my digital files?
To access your files on an iOS device, you’ll need to first download to a desktop computer and then transfer the files to your device. Unfortunately, iOS devices don’t allow you to download music files directly to your phone. We apologize for the inconvenience!
How to access your files on your Android Phone:
- To access the album on your phone, follow the link provided and click "Download"
- You will then be taken to the downloaded folder and you will then need to click "extract all"
- Once the album is finished downloading, a new folder will pop up to confirm that the files are in MP3 format
- You can then listen to the album on your phone's music app.
How to access your files on your desktop computer:
- Open the downloaded folder (in most cases, the folder name will end with .zip)
- Click "extract all"
- Once the album is finished downloading, a new folder will pop up with the files in MP3 format
- You can then copy and paste the album to your desktop or mobile device.
Can I get a refund on my digital music purchase?
Digital music purchases are non-refundable. All downloadable or streamable music sales are final, complete, and non-refundable. Under no circumstances are we able to refund the portion of your order that contains digital music.
- If you have trouble accessing the music, please reach out to us and we’ll make sure you can access your music ASAP.
I live outside the US. Why can’t I buy or access digital downloads?
- Unfortunately, due to copyright restrictions, digital downloads are not available outside of the US unless otherwise specified on the store.
My limited edition order shipped but didn’t arrive due to a shipping error. How can I get my item?
- If your package is returned to our warehouse due to a shipping error, we’ll contact you for an updated address via the email provided with your shipping information. If we don’t get a response within 5 business days, we reserve the right to refund your order.
Can I exchange my limited edition item?
- Due to the limited edition nature of these items, we cannot accept exchanges of limited edition item sales. Limited edition items may be returned within 60 days of the date you receive your order.
How do discounts and special offers work?
- Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks or vouchers are available unless otherwise noted. Not valid after purchase, on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes, shipping, or handling and processing charges. Purchaser must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, promo, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold, transferred, or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns or cancellations of any portion of a purchase requires equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Universal Music Group has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time at its sole discretion. other restrictions may apply. Offers only apply to the United States unless otherwise noted.